Precautions for the operation of the mixer
1. when the mixer is used for the first time, check the instrument manual to check whether all the accessories of the mixer are complete, such as mixer, power cord and so on.
2. if stirring is found to be beating or not stirring, check whether the beaker is stable and whether the position is correct.
3. do not heat when not stirred, cut off the power when not working.
4. the instrument should be kept clean and dry, so that the solution should not enter the machine.
5. speed adjustment should be gradually transferred from low speed to high speed. It is best not to start directly at high speed, so as not to cause the beating of the stirrup to be out of sync and cause jumping.
6. medium speed operation can prolong the service life of the agitator.
7. when used, it is best to be able to connect to the ground line.